Become a Resident
We provide affordable, permanent housing to low-income single adults.
Rent is based on your current income, and includes:
- Your own private room with 1/2 bath and cable TV.
- 3 meals a day, every day of the year (served family style).
- Housekeeping, laundry, janitorial, & maintenance services.
- All utilities paid.
- Community phone for resident’s use.
- If needed, basic needs such as toilet paper, shampoo, toothpaste and miscellaneous toiletries.
- A variety of community activities (if you want to participate).
- A safe and secure environment (we have security cameras throughout the building).
The rent also includes people who care enough to make sure your needs are met throughout the year, from holidays to every day.
Proud to be accessible to all - this institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider.